Friday, January 29, 2010

Deeds

I never fed water to thirsty, what is the point of giving out holy water.
I never helped people who have fallen, what is the point in shedding tears.

-I went to temple and prayed to god, as I prayed this thought came in my mind:
I never respected my mother & father then what is the point of praying in temple

-I went to religious gathering to hear gods words, as I was hearing Gods words a thought came in my mind:
I took birth as a human being but never took time to do good deed for humans, then what the point to be born as a human being.

-I donated a lot and prayed a lot, while I was donating, a thought came in my mind:
I never fed food to hungry – then what is the point of making donations.

-I went to take a dip in holy water and as I was taking a dip in holly water a thought came in my mind:
I washed my body off all the dirt, but didn’t wash my soul off all the sins, then what is the point of taking dip in holy water.

-I read bible, I read Koran and I read Gita, when I was reading the holy books a thought came in my mind:
I never shared the knowledge with anybody then what is the point of being called a scholar.

When you never got blessing from your elders and never did good deeds for mankind, then what is the point of going to holy places as you are not even close to getting to God.

By getting the blessing of the elders & doing good deeds for mankind is the only way to get to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment